Sunday, June 20, 2010

NOTE:

I would like to apologize for my long absence from blogging. I started back with my med school in April after a long hiatus, and have been extremely busy trying to get back into the swing of things. I had a lot of stuff to take care of beforehand. I also went on a vacation before I started.
I know being busy should not stand in the way of a writer, and I'm trying not to let it. I do desire, more than anything, to continue writing and sharing my story. However, I know I will always be busy and tired because med school is not an easy feat.
So, I am going to make a promise to myself to write at least one chapter each month. I will try my best to keep that promise!
I appreciate your continued support of my writing and my blog. Please keep coming back, because the story is not over yet...

No comments: